Want to record audio from an online video but don’t know which voice recorder for Mac to go for? Well, the Movavi Screen capture is a great tool for recording audio from anywhere on Mac system. Now, it only takes a few simple steps to record the voice of your loved ones from Skype calls with the latest program. It is a great combo of recording and editing tool, comprising of vast features.
The system requirements for installation of the screen recorder are also not very complex. Any Mac system with Intel is good enough for the software installation. It supports different 64 bit OS versions from 10.6 to 10.9 and 256 MG RAM is all that the program need to function properly. The size of the screen capture program is less than 50 MB as well. So, creating a professional screeencast is just a stroll of few steps if you download the recorder.
- Compatible with almost all the major versions of Mac OS.
- Various audio can be captured that includes system alerts, radio music, online streaming audio, external audio devices and a lot more.
- Easy and user friendly interface to help users make the best use of the tools.
- Can convert screencast for all the devices from Apple.
- Supports wide range of audio formats.
- Mouse and keyboard actions can be recorded and highlighted.
- Wide selection of input devices to record from more than one source at a time.
- No need for modification to play on iPads and iPhones, as it already has many pre-settings for mobile devices
Steps to get started
- After installing the software successfully, open the screen capture for setting the recording parameters. The speaker and microphone, checkmark in green helps to record from more than one sound source.
- The input device icon has to be clicked if only one type of sound recording is required.
- If video is to be captured along with sound like capturing Skype calls, the frame size can be adjusted to customize the video recorded.
- Standard sized video frames can be picked from the Select Capture Area option.
- REC option is to be clicked for starting the audio recording. Once it is done, the
- Stop button should be clicked.
- With Play option a preview of the recorded sound can be obtained.
- ‘Save As’ list has all the major formats and ‘More presets for formats’ option is available to select from the huge list of formats.
- Save option is to be clicked for completing the process of recording audio from the desired input source.
- It is recommended to use the program if you wish to experiment with sounds.
- Any kind of audio can be captured from the Mac system in no time with Movavi Screen Capture.